A very enjoyable read - this book was really about getting a better deal for yourself without being a "salesperson". I like Oren's idea of frames and I like his description of how Walmart's frame super collider will beta beat the best alpha!
Oren's tips to become a frame supermaster - and by the way you will have to by the book to get what all this means:
1. Look out for beta traps that seek to control you.
2. Practice beta trap avoidance.
3. Identify and label frames that come at you:
5. Enact small acts of defiance with a soft touch so as not to ignite a cro response.
6. Don't force frame control, it should be fun.
7. Work with frame masters to get better
Remember that local star power is "situational status" and is hence transferable to anyone that seizes that moment. Global power is fixed. A little more detail on Oren Klaff's Pitch Anything framework:
Time allowing, I love to read. If I read anything interesting, I will blog about it here.